Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Images of Inspiration - WEEK 26 - Family Session Extravaganza!

WOAH!  Talk about a whirlwind of sessions, editing and caffeine these past few weeks!  Yes, I'll admit it, I am behind in my blogging!  :(  Then again, I'm SURE you'd rather see portraits being posted rather than my ramblings, right?!

SO!  This past Sunday, I had the MOST AWESOME pleasure of shooting for a HUGE family at the peninsula - and then again that evening for a 40th wedding anniversary party! 

This was without a doubt the MOST fun I have EVER had on location!  Talk about FUN!!!  Check out the teasers to see why I absolutely LOVE my job!!!

Lee Family - I LOVE YOU GUYS! 







Interested in family photography? 

Contact me!  814.528.8191

1 comment:

  1. The top pic is my favorite. Looks like a fun group and I love the pictures. Keep up the great work Erica!

    ReplyDelete