Monday, August 1, 2011

Images of Inspiration - WEEK 28 - Low Country Boil, Vendetti Style!

WOAH~!  I was recently asked to shoot the annual Low Country Boil party for the Vendetti Family - which is HUGE, by the way!  Admittedly, I had to Google it to see what the heck it was!  Once it was explained to me, via Amanda Vommero-Vendetti (and my bff, Google) I KNEW I was onboard for this fun!

Not only was this a fabulous group to work with, but they insisted that I say and eat too!  Anyone who knows me knows FOOD is my weakness - especially SHRIMP! 
NOM NOM! 

FUN-ness from the day below!



Look at this little guy!  Santino!  LOVE!


I see beautiful people!  Amanda told me she liked this shot better than her engagement pics! 
WOO HOO!




Pretty peoples.  Unfairly pretty peoples. 



LOVED this family~!

xoxoxo,

-E

Interested in family photography?  Contact me!

814.528.8191

No comments:

Post a Comment