Thursday, April 5, 2012

Blog Catch Up!!!

WOW. Talk about an insane schedule! I have really fallen behind in the land of blogging! 

SORRY guys! Let's play catch up!!



SO, I have done some AWESOME shooting since my last blog entry! 

I was incredibly fortunate to have a newborn/family session with the lovely Miss Grace Marie, her Mommy, Daddy, Grama and GREAT-Grama!  (And man, this lady is hilarious!  SO FUNNY!)

 Check out my absolute favorite from the session:


How beautiful is this baby!?!?!?!  
Can't wait to work with this awesome family again!




Another awesome kiddo session I have had was with Miss Addison.  

Check out this cutie!  WOAH!


Sweetie BABY!! 



Yet another session, Baby Joey and Family~! NEWBORN!  
What a little darlin' this baby is!!  I couldn't get enough!  

He was Mr. Crabby Pants for his session, and I LOVED every second of it!
What a little sweet pea!!  LOVE this baby!!!




Also, I did was lucky enough to shoot the first birthday party for Miss Mariella!  This little peanut was SOOOOO much fun to work with!!!  LOVE this baby!!

LOVE HER!!!



A maternity session on the beach for an old high school friend?!  YES, PLEASE!!

It was a cold Spring Day, but Laura and Aaron (who live in South Carolina, and are NOT used to this Yankee weather!) braved it!!  





Their little one is due this summer, and I am SO looking forward to doing newborn session for them!!


There it is!  Blog catch up!!  

Thanks for keeping up with me!

Much Love!!

xoxoxoxoxo,

-E


No comments:

Post a Comment