Friday, August 20, 2010

Blythe/Groucutt Wedding

Hey again, everyone!  I am just wrapping up the awesome wedding session from last weekend, I LOVE the way these turned out!  (and I'm ok with saying that, too!)

Nikki and Jim were so cute, and so easy to work with.  It was fun to have the creative control to play with the shots, the positioning and the flow of the session!  Thanks so much to Jim and Nikki for allowing me to share in your special day!

Below are just a select few of my favorites from the day. (SO hard to choose!!)


I had to take a pic of these fantastic shoes that Nikki chose!


And then there is this lovely shot of the beautiful young bride by the waterfall.  I LOVE this shot.


Jim, made the bouquets!  SO impressive!



One of my other favorites.  :)


Congratulations to the new Mr. and Mrs. Blythe!  We wish you all the best.  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment