Sunday, August 22, 2010

Buterbaugh/Konetsky Wedding

     Hello again, friends!  This weekend I wrapped up my first official wedding season! It's been an incredible adventurous ride, watching two families become one many times this summer.  Thank you so very much to all of the brides and grooms for allowing me to be a part of your very special day.

     This past Saturday was an incredible wedding to be a part of. Deanna and Jeremiah exchanged vows in an intimate, beautiful countryside ceremony. Seeing the looks of joy and love on the faces of everyone in attendance was something not soon to be forgotten. 

     The father of the bride was so filled with love and emotions while giving away his daughter. (I was glad to see that I wasn't the only one who teared up!)  The love between this father and daughter was amazing.

     I could go on and on about this lovely day, but I will let the pictorial memories do the talking. 

     Congratulations, Mr. and Mrs. Konetsky.  <3












2 comments:

  1. Very cute, Love the water wheel one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, Monica! That is one of my favorite shots of all time. :)

    ReplyDelete